You came to my house when I was in the endless darkness. You were a tiny little puppy as white as snow. Watching you run inside the house, I thought you were an angel that came to save me. In those days, you slept a lot more than you do now. I really loved the time when you used to sleep on my lap, feeling the warmness and the softness of your body.
Your voice was so cute even when you barked at me wanting to eat something. I was not sure if you wanted to eat or drink but your voice sounded like you were asking me to give it. So, I gave you plenty of milk and you never refused it. That made me think you were very hungry but actually you weren’t. Even though you were full, you ate and drank whatever you saw.
Maybe, I have spoiled you too much. I should have trained you well so that you respect me as your owner. Now you are the most spoiled dog in the world. Be a good boy at least once in a while, could you do that for me?
And remember that I am so happy to be with you and always here for you.
This is so sweet, isn't it? My owner, Karry, sent me this letter which is the greatest gift I've ever had in my life. Now I know she loves me more than anything else in the world. I'm afraid that I'm not a tiny little pupy any more but I hope you still have the same feelings about me. Do you think that I look like a fool now? I hope not.Sure, I will be a good boy, because I don't want to lose you. It's the supreme bliss for me being with you, Karry! And I promise I am always here for you, too.