Pages

January 20, 2010

Going For A Walk

Going for a walk is my most favorite thing in the world! I really love it, and no matter what the weather is, I will go for it.

Do you think a snowy day is not suitable for walking? If you ask me, I would say “It is more than perfect to stroll in the snow.”

Imagine the joy of walking on the brand-new snow. It’s like drawing a picture on the new canvas, as if you were a famous painter. It is great fun to feel the coldness of winter.

And then, When I listen to the sound of snow falling, I always wonder who mades it, where it comes from, and so on. This may sound strange, but I can’t help thinking about it. Isn’t snow mysterious? Why is snow so white? I don’t need a scientific answer, but would love to hear a romantic theory.

Moreover, snow is very tasty like ice cream. And it could be even better if you add a little bit of honey. Trust me, it’s unbelievably delicious. But be careful, only pure white snow is edible. Don’t eat dirty one, otherwise you will be sick.

Anyway, walking in the snow with my lovely owner makes me feel so happy, though I am not sure she feels the same way. So, how about going for a walk with us on a heavy snowy day? I bet you would love it. Be my guest!

Hmmm, when was the last time that she took me for a walk? (Don't worry, my dad walks with me every day, so it's not a big deal.) I have to understand the fact that she doesn't like the cold weather. Well, winter ends sooner or later and spring comes again, then she will take me for a long walk again. I can't wait for it!