
Am I cute? Yap, I know I am! I’ve never met any other lovely dogs like me. Do you agree with me? Oops, it’s not what I want to say here. Let’s get down to business.
I live in Aomori prefecture which is located in the north of Japan. It’s a beautiful place with full of wonderful nature. We have a breathtaking cherry blossoms in April and amazing summer festivals in August. During autumn, we can enjoy the stunning view of the whole mountainside that is ablaze with scarlet-tinged leaves. And, you know, what’s the greatest thing here in Aomori is the winter with pure white snow. I really love and enjoy it yet I’m not sure if my sweet owner agrees with me about winter. Talking about my owner, that’s today’s main topic!
Her name is Karry. She is Japanese.
She loves watching movies and American TV dramas such as “ER”, “FRIENDS”, “Ally McBeal”, “HEROES”, “Supernatural”, “CSI”, “The Dead Zone”, “BONES”, you name it!
She has been studying English for quite a long time. Does she speak it fluently? Hum, I can’t say anything about it, well, you’ll see.
She also loves doing flower arrangement, learning it for 8 years, I assume. But she still has a long way to go. Japanese style of flower arrangements are kind of difficult to climb up to the top. I hope that you can enjoy one of her works someday.
I guess I talked too much. It’s better to put it end before my owner, Karry, gets mad at me and shouts like “Stop all that chatting, Shiro!!” Oh,that's my name.
Well, I’ll tell you about my favorite stuff next time, so stay with me!