Time flies so fast and we can’t stop it nor go against it. Sometimes, it’s better just to let things leave to chance. But believe that things are going to be fine if you keep longing for. You surely get it right, Karry?
When you feel down, you come and talk to me about what happened to you. I always want to tell you “Don’t worry about it. Just let it go!” but I guess you can’t hear me. That’s OK, I’m willing to take the part of a listener. And you can rely on me that I won’t tell anybody what you talk to me. It’s a secret just between you and me, right?
I always wonder why you can’t have any confidence in yourself. “Be confident! Be positive!” That’s what your friends are trying to make you understand, isn’t it? How come you don’t listen to them? If you believe in yourself all the time, things are going to be easier. I advice you should follow their advice obediently. I think you already realize it. Take it and make your life more fun and joyful.
I promise that I will stay with you and listen to you as long as I can . But it’s very likely that I will leave you before you do. It can’t be avoided. We have to just leave it to take its own course.
I know you have thousands of friends who care about you and offer to help you whenever you need. So, it may be over- anxiety, but remember that even though I go out of this world, I will always watch over you and be there for you so that you never feel lonely.
Don’t worry, I’m not going out of your life for the time being. Smile and hug me the same as usual, that's the best things to make me happy.