Pages

January 31, 2010

Freedom?

It's winter now.  Everything is covered with snow, so are the rice fields.  I love playing there.  It’s like a wonderland for me.
Despite of the snow, I can still catch the smell here and there.  I am bubbling with expectation that something nice might be there.  I thrust my nose into the snow in order to catch the slightly smell in the ground.  It’s very cold sticking my nose into the snow but I can’t help doing so. It’s really fun!!  Oh, don’t get me wrong, I only nose around for my treasure hunting but not for being interested in other people’s private life. I’m not a noisy dog.

I also love to go and play in our garden just by myself.  I’m quite independent.  I won’t go very far without you and always get back after playing enough, because you are here.  Are you worrying about me, Karry?  I promise to be careful not to get an accident while I’m on my journey.  I will keep my word.  Just give me freedom once in a while.

"Shiro!  Are you there?  It's time for dinner!"

Huh?  It's Karry's voice?  Gosh, I fell asleep and dreamed. 
The dream playing in the snow just by myself is really attractive but the dinner is much facsinating.  Well, I guess I don't have a choice.

"I'm coming!!"