Pages

May 15, 2011

What makes you move forward?

Every time we go for a walk, you eagerly walk and walk ignoring my words to be close to me.
Waht are you looking for in the ground?
What is so attractive to you? I guess you hear, smell and see what I cannot. How I wish I could read your mind to share things you feel.
 

I was wondering if you realize that season has changed from winter to spring. Do you notice there are blossoms of pear above you? These elegantly white flowers on the trees are appealing to you, but apparently, you are not interested in it. You just devote yourself to digging the ground, as if you are sure that you would find treasure that you could not find in winter. 



I would not try to clip your wings from digging the soil, which makes your white fur turn to brown, because I somehow know that you really love being independent and free.  You always move to where you want to go.  And unless you are happy about it, I am happy for you too. But if you feel tired of hunting on the ground, just stop to look up at the sky. You might find something charming there.