2010.12.15(WED)
It was raining yesterday. I like the rain in December because I somehow enjoy the ambiance of wondering between the end of autumn and the beginning of winter with a bit cold but not harsh air. It’s a moment of peace before having the most severe season of the year.
It was raining yesterday. I like the rain in December because I somehow enjoy the ambiance of wondering between the end of autumn and the beginning of winter with a bit cold but not harsh air. It’s a moment of peace before having the most severe season of the year.
I was quite busy at work and didn’t notice that it had changed from raining to snowing. By the time I left the office, everything was covered with snow. While I was heading for the parking lot to get my car, I felt like a kid walking in the brand-new snow. Squeak of shoes on powdery snow with every step I made reminded me of childhood memory where I still loved to make a snowman.
The snow had kept falling for the whole night.
Today, the snowfall was on and off. The sun was behind thick winter clouds most of the day and the temperature has remained at the freezing point. No doubt that now we are in winter.
