- “What’s my dinner for tonight? I’d be so happy if it’s a big plate of beef.”
- “Gosh! I hate that cat!! This is MY garden, not yours! Don’t step in MY place without my permission, bowwow!!”
- “How can I make Karry to bring me some doggie biscuits?”
- “Do I look cute? Do you think I need to go on a diet? I don’t think so, but Karry think so. That’s why she doesn’t give me any sweets these days. (It’s sad.)”
- “Is it ok to go for a walk after dinner by myself?”
- “I won’t go far away from my house, so could you untie this leash so that I can feel less stressful?”
- “Play with me every day!!!!!”
They say human beings have one hundred and eight worldly desires and can’t shake it off. I guess my dog does have so many childish desires as well. I wish he could become a reasonable and mature dog someday. Is it impossible?
A dog tends to be ungrateful to his owner…
-
