Here in Aomori is still in winter. But the world of flower arrangement has already been in spring. I did this arrangement last Saturday. Here are some flowers that I like, such as freesias, sweet peas and roses.
When I see freesia and sweet peas in a flower-shop, I can feel that spring is just around the corner. The smell of freesia makes me relax, and the color of sweet pea’s pale pink makes me smile. After a long dark winter, I always feel like I am over the moon when spring comes, where I can enjoy lots of flowers in both arrangements and gardens.
This arrangement is composed of two small arrangements.
The left one is the main part. It goes with a yellow anemone, two freesias and one blue flower called “Blue Star”. White and yellow are the main color in this arrangement, but it has some sweet pea's pink. To do so, it keeps harmony to the right one.
And I wanted this one to be clean and beautiful.
The right one goes with two dark pink roses, some pale pink sweet peas and some blue flower called “Blue Fantasia”. Roses which are one of my most favorite flowers, are gorgeous, and it should be always in the center of arrangements.
I wanted this one to be lovely and cute with the color pink, just like a fairy.
I put some “baby’s breath” and some greens in both of arrangement in order to make the two small arrangements harmonize together. And I hope that they look like talking with each other, admiring their beauty.

