This is neither my dog nor a stray dog. He got lost on the way home after his adventure, and was waiting for the owner to take him back home.
He seemed to be anxious about his situation when he came to our office, a bit shivering, and even didn’t bark at me. I tried to feed him some dog foods, but at first he didn’t want to eat it.
He seemed to be anxious about his situation when he came to our office, a bit shivering, and even didn’t bark at me. I tried to feed him some dog foods, but at first he didn’t want to eat it.
“Where are you from? Why did you go around by yourself? You must miss your owner.”
I played with him for about 30 minutes, then he seemed to become feeling safe being with me. And he finally ate dog foods from my hand. He is such an adorable dog.
I wanted to be with him as much as I could, but had to go back home. As leaving him, I hoped that his owner could come to pick him up soon. His whining voice made me difficult to leave there.
“Be a good boy! You’ll be fine.”