Pages

June 4, 2010

Diary ~ June 4, 2010



I can smell something on the field every time I go there, but not sure exactly what it is.  Then, trying to search and find it, I walk and walk as far as I can follow the smell.  It’s like a scientist to research a complicated subject such as … oh, I forgot the name of it, and anyway, it does not matter.  What I want to say is that the smell really intrigues me so that I can’t leave it.


“Come on!! It’s time to go back home!!” She urges me.  “Give me a little more time to find it, please!!!” I always ask her, but unfortunately, she doesn’t seem to have patience to walk with me for more than 20 minutes.  20 minutes is not enough for my research, and I don’t want to go back home until I find what it is.  But I also can’t defy her words; “It’s also time for dinner!!”
Well, I will be able to continue this research again next time.  For now, the dinner has the top priority!!  Haha, I can hear that she says “Not only for now but always dinner has the top priority for you, isn’t it?”